This is quite possibly the best banana bread I have ever tasted.
I adapted the recipe from Nutiva
(I use their coconut oil all the time, in everything, for everything)
- 3 cups almond flour blanched
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 Very Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 12-muffin tin (or 1 loaf pan) with coconut oil.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a medium bowl (in order listed).
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture.
- Transfer to pan.
- Bake muffins for about 20 – 25 minutes (or) bake a loaf for about 35 – 40 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.